It is always a problem when your water heater malfunctions. Sometimes the heater simply stops producing hot water, while at other times the water heater has burst. When a water heater bursts, it creates major leaks, flooding, and significant water damage. If you are in El Paso, Texas, you can call us anytime for water heater repairs and replacements.
Here are the most common signs of potential water heater disaster:
- Sediment, rust, or other foreign particles in your hot water
- Unusual and unpleasant odors, often metallic-smelling, in your hot water
- Knocking noises originating from the tank, especially when the heater is cycling
- Signs of water leakage around or under the water heater
- Little or no hot water available
CHOOSING THE RIGHT HOT WATER HEATERS!
While many prefer the more traditional water heaters, there are many options available that may better suit your needs. These options include tank-less heaters or heaters that provide hot water instantly. Boilers may also be a viable option for large homes, residences with multiple families, and commercial properties.
We would love to answer any questions you may have on the hot water heaters that we sell, service, install and repair. We provide complimentary estimates for all of our work orders, in order to help you better plan out your tank upgrade or replacement.